It is often said that too many businesses are over managed and under led, which is not to say that managing is bad; rather, it implies that managers often get bogged down in the daily process of managing and neglect the fine art of leading.
What is the difference between leading and managing? How can you make room for both of these critical functions in your role with your team to ensure that you will all achieve the very best and most productive results? What does leadership look like – or what could it look like – at your job every day?
IITD has created a powerful, one-day interactive Leadership Skills training workshop to equip you with the strategies and techniques to become a highly successful leader as well as an exceptional manager. Our experienced Trainer will guide you through hands on, intensive process of activities, role plays and case studies to help you recognize the difference between managing and leading, so you can take advantage of the creative leadership opportunities that present themselves every day.
• Case study of a great leader
• His thought pattern
Recognizing your traits – Trait approach
Understanding philosophy and styles
• Skills Approach
• Behavioral Approach
• Situational Approach
• Psychodynamic Approach
Developing leadership skills
• Path–Goal Theory
• Leader–Member Exchange Theory
• Transformational Leadership
• Authentic Leadership
• Servant Leadership
• Adaptive Leadership
Creating a vision
• Purpose of vision
• Making your vision that of the team
Engaging people’s strengths
• Believe the team members
• Treat the team members with respect
• The team members will respect you too
• Help them grow in career and in life
Establishing a constructive climate
• Create an atmosphere that will make them eager to come to office
• Support them in failure and reward them for the victories and achievements
• Gender and Leadership
• Culture and Leadership
Attending to tasks and relationships
• Repair/ change yourself where necessary
• Goal setting
• Take bitter decisions quickly and surgically
Listening to out-group members
• Conflict management styles
Addressing ethics in leadership
• Importance of ethics
• Define ethical specifics
• Walk the talk
• Ask the mind. It’s the most powerful resource
• Take help from mentors. Don’t be shy
• Act on it!!!
This Executive Leadership Development Programme is for:
• Team Leaders and Project Leaders
• Middle level managers in Finance, Production, Operations and Marketing functions.
• Unit Heads, Plant Heads and Manufacturing Site In-charges
• Managers who play multiple roles including HR
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi.
Fees and Registration:
Investment: Rs. 3,400/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 3,200/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same Organisation.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copies), Breakfast, Lunch and tea / coffee.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
• Name of the workshop:
• Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
• Company Name and address:
• GSTN Number:
Please reply on E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations
Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programmeof IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
Invoicing for all nomination(s) confirmed by sponsoring companies will be done compulsorily. Participation fees are non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
If by some reason the program gets postponed from our side, we will refund your entire payment.
The participation fee can be paid by way of DD/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.