You might be aware of ‘Emotional Intelligence’ has been discovered as one of the most important competency in ones success. The EI /EQ can predict as much as 84% of your success factors. Particularly for top management leaders it goes to 90%.
It also predicts your leadership qualities, Value system, Team building capabilities etc. Having a thorough knowledge would help build the major leadership qualities. The research is being new and the participants would get the EI knowledge from authentic trainer. The participants would get many tools and techniques for enhancing their competencies.
The workshop is designed to accelerate the practice of emotionally intelligent leadership. It examines the science of emotional intelligence (EQ) and the compelling business case for its relationship to leadership success. The workshop is designed to equip participants with the dynamic emotional skills that distinguish outstanding leaders from average ones.
• Discover what emotional intelligence is and why it matters
• Learn how to manage behaviours that hold you back from optimal performance
• Understand the key strategies for building and maintaining energy levels at work
• Develop more effective communication and influencing strategies
• Learn how to leverage emotional strengths that build effective market driven relationships
To help the participants to understand the importance of emotional and soul quotient to build an effective organization and connect to self in a better manner.
• 5 categories and 5 dimensions of Emotional Quotient and Spiritual Quotient
• Basics of Emotional Quotient
• Signs of high Emotional Quotient and low Emotional Quotient
• Ways to improve
• 5 aspects of Spiritual Quotient
• Main features of Spiritual Quotient and how to nurture them
• Barriers in developing Emotional Quotient
• Personal understanding of self through Transactional Analysis which explain our outward behaviour, feelings and attitudes.
• General Tests
• Power point presentations
• Activities, games and exercises
• Psychometric testing for personal scores
Who should attend?
CEOs, MDs, Senior Managers and Entrepreneurs who would like to be happier in life. Modern management / organizations / Professionals / young graduates may adopt this most trusted and scientific tool for their leadership development.
The Program has been designed keeping in mind the needs of the present fast changing corporate scenario to become a better communicator, negotiator, decision maker and a leader. Participants will be able to deal with their own emotions and emotions of other to lead a successful organization.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi.
Fees and Registration:
Investment: Rs. 3,000/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 2,800/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same Organization.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copies), Breakfast, Lunch and tea / coffee.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
• Name of the workshop:
• Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
• Company Name and address:
• GSTN Number:
Please reply on E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations
Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programmeof IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
Invoicing for all nomination(s) confirmed by sponsoring companies will be done compulsorily. Participation fees are non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
If by some reason the program gets postponed from our side, we will refund your entire payment.
The participation fee can be paid by way of DD/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.