Whatever you wish to Know & Whatever You wish to share becomes possible through Communication which is: Clear, Correct, Concise, Complete & Creative! Whenever you wish to achieve Your Goals, You need to be Prompt, Punctual & Precise!
To be Successful & to be Effective at Work, You need to be Direct, Definite & Distinctive to let others know Your Ideas, Thoughts, Plans and Actions which need to reach Hearts & Brains of Others! In today’s Competitive & Challenging Environment You must Organize Your Words, Phrases, Feelings & Statements in a Simple, Straight and Systematic Manner!
You need to take Care to be Logical, Rational & be Careful Not to Lose Temper & Not to become Emotional! You need to be Pleasant, Prepared & Prompt! This Training & Development Workshop will focus on achieving the Principal Values as stated above.
• Learn the dynamics of Interpersonal Sharing of Ideas ,
• Define winning Qualities & Strengths of a Pleasing Personality,
• Explain how Your Image influences Other’s Feelings, Attitudes & Behaviour,
• Develop Self Awareness by Identifying Strengths & Weaknesses,
• Identify the Link between Motives & Communication,
• Understand Ways to Develop Approach to a Subject & to Others,
• Develop Assertive Communication without being Aggressive,
• Understand What is Body Language,
• Remove Fear & Inhibition while Communicating &
• How to Present Yourself as a Positive Person.
• Importance of Systematic Two Way Communication: Defining the Boundaries, Staying True to Needs & Purpose of Communication
• Deciding the Objectives of Communication: Sharing, Knowing, Influencing & Convincing
• Selecting the Media of Communication: Oral, Written, Visual, Enacted & Depicted
• Identify Mental Blocks, Barriers, Inhibitions, Reservations & Apprehensions
• Creation, Encoding, Transmission, Perception, Decoding, Understanding & Digestion of Messages
• Understanding Human Needs, Wants & Desires for Effective Two Way Communication,
• Connect Communication with Human Needs as explained by Maslow’s Hierarchy
• Understand what is Body Language
• Listening with Understanding is as vital as Speaking
• Prudent Approach in Communication helps in reaching Win-Win situations.
Methodology applied in this Training Workshop:
Powerpoint Presentations, Questions & Answers, Back Up Study Notes, Puzzles & Quizzes, Self-Awareness Exercises, Role Plays, Brainstorming, Simulation Exercises, Body Language Demonstrations, Situational Analysis, Learning from Picture / Story / Videos, Real Life Stories, Self & Team Evaluations, Preparing Personal Action Plans, Chartering the Way Forward as Aligned with Company Mission. Fully Interactive & Participative. Need Based as Identified by Company & Participants.
Takeaways with Following Usable Features:
• Participant will learn how to care about his Ideas when \interacting with Customers,
• He will guide others during Public Speaking & Presentation with full updated information about Products & Services by Using The 10-20-30 Rule,
• He will learn how to be Prompt & Punctual in Ideas on Products & Services,
• He will learn how to be Polite and Smiling,
• He will know how to be Short and Simple,
• He will learn how to become a Role Model through his Improved Performance,
• He will learn How to Plan + Prepare + Practice for Meaningfully Engaging the Audience,
• He will learn how to cope with nervousness,
• He will learn how to Use Quotes + Humor
• He will learn how to Use the 1-5-5 Rule while Speaking during Presentation
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi.
Fees and Registration:
Investment: Rs. 3,000/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 2,800/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same Organization.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copies), Breakfast, Lunch and tea / coffee.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
• Name of the workshop:
• Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
• Company Name and address:
• GSTN Number:
Please reply on E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations
Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programmeof IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
Invoicing for all nomination(s) confirmed by sponsoring companies will be done compulsorily. Participation fees are non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
If by some reason the program gets postponed from our side, we will refund your entire payment.
The participation fee can be paid by way of DD/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.