We use many tools for improvement of our business results. Balanced Score-card is one such tool which is used by many progressive organizations.
The owner or CEO of a company makes a vision statement and fixes next year Targets for business. These targets have to be analysed and structured well so that at the end of the year better results come out. The methodology to do this process is called a Balanced Scorecard. “Balanced” because it covers all aspects of a progress.
From the top man’s goals/ targets, down the line performance targets can be derived. Thus this tool facilitates a vision to be deployed, that it percolates to the last level. It motivates one to perform per targets which are well spread out and measureable. One tries to find out ‘How to’ to every target and studies a method to introspect and review further.
If an organization faces following issues –
• Unable to set and achieve business targets and Goals
• Difficult to bring all people in one direction
• Efforts do not yield results
• We do not know where we are going
• Teamwork is not as good
Balanced Scorecard is the solution for all such issues. This is the right time of the year to implement this tool for the coming year.
This program is designed to enable participants to –
• Align VMV to Strategy Deployment
• Immerse in the concept of Balanced Score Card
• Understand the linkage of BSC and Goals
• Introduction to Balanced-scorecard
• Understand Vision, Mission and Values
• Strategy and their linkage and cascading the strategy
• Defining KPI’s (Key Performance indicators)
• Strategic Initiatives and setting objectives and Goals
• Developing, deploying and Review of Business level BSC
Medium: English/ Hindi.
Fees and Registration:
Investment: Rs. 3,600/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 3,400/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same Organization.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copies), Breakfast, Lunch and tea / coffee.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
• Name of the workshop:
• Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
• Company Name and address:
• GSTN Number:
Please reply on E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations
Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programmeof IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
Invoicing for all nomination(s) confirmed by sponsoring companies will be done compulsorily. Participation fees are non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
If by some reason the program gets postponed from our side, we will refund your entire payment.
The participation fee can be paid by way of DD/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.